2011/03/14

New mix for New kids on the Blog




This mix is ispirated by Hercules & Love Affair's new album 「Blue Songs






Adding some Chicago style House music, the MIx has  good Proto-House music mood.



Don't forget enjoy your music !!






[ Love affair in my Chicago House  ] mix by fantasticpoppo

[ Tracklist ]

 Hercules & Love Affair - My House

 Jamie Principle - Baby Wants To Ride

 Hercules & Love Affair - Visitor

 Fast Eddie - Acid Thunder

 I Wanna Be Your Telephone (Tiga Party Like It's 19909 Remix)P edit.wav

 Moguai & Westbam - Original Hardcore (Westbam Edit)

 Hard Ton - Earth Quake

 Charles B, Adonis - Lack Of Love

 Jungle Brothers - I'll House You (Extended 12'

 Outlander - Vamp (Original)

 Mattie Safer - Is That Your Girl



enjoy!! → Love affair in my Chicago House

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿